The all-new MZ Rambler is here to change the game by putting even more distance between our best value mower and the competition.
Even our smallest Zero-Turn mower sports the same build heritage as every Bad Boy before it.
You’ll have so much fun, you’ll forget how fast you got back to finding time for everything else in your day.
- Dual hydro gear ZT 2200 drive systems
- 26 hp twin cylinder Kohler engine
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel, all-welded 50x50mm frame
- 7.9mm steel front forks
- 7-gauge/4.5mm fabricated deck with reinforced edges
- PEER, maintenance-free spindles
- Deck lift pedal with deck dial adjustment
- Seat lifts for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Electric PTO
- Comfort seat
26 hp twin cylinder Kohler engine
Dual Hydro Gear ZT2200
42″ / 1066 mm cutting width
1066mm / 1930mm overall height / length
1193mm / 1473mm chute up/down width
7 gauge / 4.5mm deck thickness
38mm to 114mm cutting height
Lift & height adjustment: Foot – assist manual lift with dial height adjustment
18×8.5-8 turf / 11×4-5 rear tyres / front tyres
Up to 9.66km/h mower speed